Tuesday, September 16, 2008

After Graduated From High School

Tuesday, September 16th 2008

I already leave my school in 2001, I have dreams and plan when I were graduate from my school but unfortunately it failed and I did't know. But my dreams till now never die, still in my mind. And I'm very keep it tight. In those time I knew those conditions was not easy time. I kept on move, stumbled, fall, and than woke up again, again and again. Because I knew it wouldn't be stop till end of my time. Sometimes I were fright with my life, and always pray to my God : "if I can fix my problem please take me away from this world. Because You send me here, and I face this problem because of You, so all of the matters You must help me or took me away. These was I always read when I face the hard problem. And it given me a good results. Thank God.

From that story, perhaps that is not just my story but many boys story. The question is what you gotta do after graduated ?. Work or take Bachelor degree. Just two options. And I think your parents must support you or they give you suggest and funds ofcoursely to you to get your future. And you must know where want you go, what will you want to be?, and what vehicle that you can use in order you get your future.

"Talent" that is one key you must have. Where it is come from? it's actually have inner yourself but you must make it appear from continues practice. Need love to make it grew well. And there is no word "stop" to make practice more be better everyday. You must know about you talent, because it very help you to get your future. And don't forget: " be patience".

There is two choice when you want to face the job world. That is You want to make your own business or you join with someone business. Just take one example, you want to join with a company, it mean you must have ability in order to you can competed with the other. With qualification are: good education, skills-ability, and healthy surely. Education mean: the company will find the candidate that graduated from reputable school or university and what the major you are? must be fit in with the company needed. Skill-ability mean : are you can master in the part of the company offering for you. If both of that the answer are "yes". It will give you the big chance to join with the company. As better as you have as better as you get.

When you choose study first so make mind like this: usually the company is required the major of school that ordinary touch with the company operation system. Computer literature become something must, as much as or as well as you in it more better. The IT major was more demanded, Managerial major was also, and also the major study or department that touch with the instruments or equipments of the companies. And the experiences will be something that will be concern of.

When your decision fall on crate your own job. So first make a plan the kind of job that you want to make, that discuss about the fund that you have, "asking" to expert or the experience people or other sources, that's very important for always to make your job more better day by day. And don't forget for always to accept the suggestions, critics from the others that make you rich of idea.
That's all folks.







No comments: