Friday, September 19, 2008

Concern about The Quality of Bachelors

Friday, 19 Sept 2009


I found a news from my friend from his job place. He told me this story.
He is chieffed by branch manager that he's looks like not do his persuasif job in order to rising the omzet or the companies income. He's looks not really concern bout this. Honestly he was graduated from the bachelor degree from reputable university. ( I don't mind to to disturbed the policy of the university), but not really came from the favorite department. I Know. But his ability or skills or wishing was not good enough to make the company grow big. So why the omzet or the company income not really high. And he always worry bout this.

My wonder is, are all people that graduated from university will gonna be like that ?
I don't know if they are come from or graduated from diploma degree. Because in diploma they will give the skills bigger than theories.

So my wishing just every university make the curriculum that will be oriented for the job fields and really concern about the activity after they are graduate. I mean their living lasting.

No comments: